Myrtle Beach Real Estate
Looking for Myrtle Beach area Real Estate? You are at the right place. "Myrtle Beach Real Estate Pros" is one of the easiest search tools for home buyers in Horry and Georgetown Counties. Search for homes, condos, land and more in Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Little River, Conway, Garden City, Surfside Beach, Murrells Inlet, Pawley's Island, Loris, Longs, and Aynor.
The sixty miles along the coast is called the Grand Strand, and offers over 100 Golf Courses, 1700 Restaurants, Eight Live Entertainment Theaters, and tons of shopping at Barefoot Landing, Broadway at the Beach, Two Tanger Outlets and several malls.
- Excellence in health care, with award winning medical centers.
- Lower taxes means larger life. South Carolina does not tax social security benefits.
- Active Lifestyle, warmer climate means more playtime.
- Cost of Living is Low, while the quality of life is high.
- Diversity in education; students have many exceptional opportunities from Kindergarten to Higher Education.
- Career opportunities - positions in hospitality, medical, education, retail, and more.
Our real estate agents are all REALTORS, members of the National Association of Realtors, the SC Association of Realtors, the Coastal Carolina Association of Realtors, and members of the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
If you are deliberating about selling your home, condo, or property, we offer a full service Real Estate and Marketing company that focuses on Customer Service. We pay attention to details, and make the process effortless for everyone involved. Contact us today for a complimentary Market Analysis or any questions.
Thank you for choosing SC Real Estate Network as your door to Myrtle Beach Coastal Real Estate market.
Myrtle Beach Area Properties
This custom built 5 bedroom, 3 bath home located on a lake lot has it all: Custom maple cabinets, granite counter tops, ceramic tile back splash, gas range,under cabinet...
- Courtesy ofCENTURY 21 Boling & Associates , Joe Altman
Spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath single family home located in the Forest Acres subdivision of Little River, SC. Open floor plan with so much to offer. Recently updated with new...
- Courtesy ofCENTURY 21 Strand Group , Cory Tolerton
Oh what a beauty!!! The canvas that this gorgeous roomy home and lot has to offer is beyond words. Large and open living areas overlooking a huge backyard and pool. Hu...
- Courtesy ofCarolina Pines Realty , Beth Ross
Beautiful upgraded home in Pecan Grove! Spacious and functional floor plan. The eat in kitchen features tile flooring, pantry, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliance...
- Courtesy ofColdwell Banker Chicora CF , Brittany Brewer Foy
Immaculate lakeside home in friendly, well-kept neighborhood - convenient to shopping, beach, restaurants, Intracoastal Waterway and more. Ranch home with split floorpla...
- Courtesy ofRE/MAX Southern Shores , Dona Lee
Provided courtesy of The Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS®. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. Copyright 2015 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved. Information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…